Drinking water is essential to your health. Do you drink enough water?
This app will help you track the amount of water that you drink everyday and motivate you to drink more water!
– Set your daily drinking goal
– Just a tap to log each drinking
– Set your own default drinking amount
– Check your drinking amount per your daily goal
– Add reminders to help remind you to drink water at your preferred time and days
– See your graph, history and the days that you have achieved the goal
– Show amount of remaining or drunk water on the badge icon
– Share your drinking information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Message and more. Or you can copy it to paste elsewhere.
How to use
- The first time that you use this app, you will be asked to allow ‘DrinkMore’ to send you Notifications. Tap ‘OK’.
- At Home screen, it will show amount of the water that you have drunk today. To record amount of the water that you drink, tap the blue plus icon. Each tap will increase the amount of drunk water by the default drinking size( This can be configured in Setting. Default amount is 0.5 glass).
- You can see the amount of water that you have drunk per your daily goal. (Daily goal can be configured in Setting. Default is 8 glasses.)
- To change the date for recording information, just simple tap the arrow at the top screen.
- To decrease the amount of drunk water, tap the blue minus button. Each tap will decrease the amount of drunk water by the default drinking size
- You can share your drinking information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Message and more by tapping at the blue sharing icon.
- At Setting screen, you can configure ‘Daily Goal’, ‘Default Drink Size’, ‘Badge Notification’ and Sound Effect for the Home screen
- To set Daily Goal
- To set Default Drink Size, you can choose from 0.25, 0.5 or 1 glass.
- Badge Setting: when Badge Notification is on. You will see a number that appears on the application icon. The meaning of that number depends on the setting.
- It can show remaining amount of water that you have to drink today
- Or amount of water that you have drunk today.
- You can set Reminder to remind yourself to drink more water. You can turn some reminder items off or delete them by swiping or tapping Edit button on the top left corner.
- To add or edit a reminder, you can choose the time, the days, the sound and the message that you want. (Thanks for the notification sounds from http://oringz.com)
- Check drinking history: The days that you have reached your drinking goal will be highlighted. You can check for the other months by tapping the arrow near the month name.
- You can also see your drinking information in the graph format. You can choose the period between ‘Week’ and ‘Month’
- The dotted line shows your daily drinking goal. The days that you have reached the goal will be blue.
- You can share your chart with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Message and more by tapping at the blue sharing icon.