Forgot where you parked your car again?
This app will remember the parking location and show the direction from your current location to the parking spot.
– Parking History: All of your parking locations will be saved.
– Additional Information: You can enter your own information about your parking location.
– Adjustable Parking Spot: You can drag the pin to move to the desired location.
– Compass Mode: Get to know which way you are facing.
– Map Type: You can toggle between Standard, Hybrid and Satellite view.
And it is free!!
How to use
- The first time that you use this app, you will be asked to allow ‘BeParked’ to access your location. Tap ‘Allow’
- After parking the car, open the app and the current location will be shown on the screen (Your current (approximate) location is a blue marker. If your location can’t be determined precisely, a blue circle also appears around the marker. The size of the circle shows how precisely your location can be determined—the smaller the circle, the greater the precision.)
- Tap ‘Park’ Button at the bottom of the screen. Your parking location will be saved. You can enter additional information.
- You can adjust your parking location if the it is not correct by dragging the pin to new location.
- See below picture for more information about each button.
- When you want to go back to your car, tap ‘Show Direction’ button. Apple map will show you the direction from your current location to your parking spot.
- To see history, tap the menu at the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose ‘History’. Parking history list will be shown.
- You can tap at any row to see it on the map. On this screen, the parking spot is not movable.
- You can swipe to delete the record